Sale!

Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp Review

Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp is the best available solution for home, office, and school sterilization. Any private and public areas, including hospitals.

Disinfection lamp seems to be more effective than liquid disinfectants, has no unpleasant odor after disinfection, covers a 40-square-foot area, is secure to store, and is safe and appropriate to use. It is made of quartz and has a wavelength of 254nm. It has a long battery life, a greater transmission rate, and a superior sterilizing effect.

UPC: 795400175433GTIN: 795400175433 SKU: Han-Ger-UVD-Lam Category: Tag:

Most Commonly Asked Question on Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp

Q. What are the features of Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp?

A. It is made of quartz and has a wavelength of 254nm. It has a long battery life, a greater transmission rate, and a superior sterilizing effect.

Q. Is it possible to switch on the light without using the remote?

A. I believe it will work; just make sure you don’t turn it off when turning off the smart plug; it will work after the smart plug is turned back on.

Q. Is this going to kill mold?

A. Yes, it kills living mold, but you must clear up the dead mold afterwards.

Q. Is it safe to use in the presence of food?

A. Yes, it is safe to use near food. UV light is used in many commercial restaurant kitchens to keep bacteria and germs at bay. It’s simply UV light, which is present in regular sunlight but is invisible to the naked eye. However, since the gadget concetrates it, you shouldn’t look at it directly. That’s why it’s equipped with a timer, allowing you to leave the room before it goes on.

Q. Why should we come inside the room 30 minutes after the lights have gone out? Is it due to the ozone scent or anything else?

A. Ozone inhalation is harmful to your health! Allow time for the ozone to evaporate from the room, according to the directions.

Q. How big can it successfully sanitize?

A. The size of your garage is the determining factor. The light has four 15-minute timers, so a longer exposure would be beneficial. I do move it around and re-run the light for bigger regions. It does produce a significant quantity of ozone, which may be harmful to inhale for extended periods of time, therefore adequate ventilation is recommended.

Q. Is it easy to use?

A. Yes, Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp is easy to use and secure to store.

About Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp

Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp is the best available solution for home, office, and school sterilization. Any private and public areas, including hospitals.

Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp

After turning on the power, push and hold the designated time key for 1-5 minutes, or click the button on the convenient remote control, and the light will begin to operate for 3-5 minutes before shutting off automatically.

Ozone is a potent oxidant that produces a large number of free radicals as well as fresh ecological oxygen, as well as having a sterilizing and disinfecting impact.

UV Disinfection Lamp is more effective than liquid disinfectants, has no unpleasant odor after disinfection, covers a 40-square-foot area, is secure to store, and is safe and appropriate to use. It is simple to store. It is both safe and practical to use.

UV Disinfection Lamp is made of quartz and has a wavelength of 254nm. It has a long battery life, a greater transmission rate, and a superior sterilizing effect.

Excessive UV light exposure may cause skin irritation and conjunctival damage. Also for more like this product check at ETROBOT UV Light Disinfection Lamp Review.

This UV Lamp with Timer and Remote Control for Germicidal Ultraviolet. Connect the lamp, turn on the switch, press the “ON” button on the remote, and choose the timer from the user manual. Disinfection is just a touch away!

Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp Review

It performs in accordance with the description. It does not come with a handbook, but it is not difficult to operate. To begin, plug in the cord and turn it on. Second, keep the lights on in the room and press the optional buttons. I utilized B for the 15-minute challenge.

Soon after turning it on, you’ll notice a distinct odor of ozone. Also, take care not to expose yourself to UVC. Because ozone is hazardous when it is excessively thick, I recommend opening windows or using an AC fan to help dilute it faster after use. In conclusion, it is really very useful for room disinfection. It’s something I’d recommend.

Product Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Handheld Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp Review”

Your email address will not be published.