The Brother DCP-L2550 is the perfect multi-function printer for the busy home or small business that need a quick, dependable copier with a compact footprint.
With a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that enables for multi-page copying and scanning, as well as class-leading print rates of up to 36 pages per minute, this multi-purpose copier will serve you save time and cost by increasing efficiency.
Due to the presence of a Wi-Fi connection, this printer and copier may be used to print from a variety of wireless devices such as desktop computers, cellphones, laptops, and tablets. A hardwired connection is available for those who desire it, as well as an Ethernet interface that may be shared by several users on your network.
A USB interface may also be used to connect to a single machine on a local network. The 250-sheet paper tray accommodates letter and legal-sized paper, and it is intended to increase workplace productivity.
Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing saves time and money while producing professional-looking papers for use in presentations, newsletters, and other typical office applications, among other things.
Genuine Brother high-yield replacement cartridges may print up to twice as much as standard-yield cartridges, allowing you to save money on printing supplies.
Features of Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer
- It is a All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer that uses Black and White Laser Technology.
- Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer offers print rates of up to 32 pages per minute with a maximum monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages.
- In this printer, USB and Wireless are also options.
- It is measured as 12.5″H x 16.1″W x 15.7″D which can be easily adjust in small office room.
- Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer offers 250-sheet paper capacity
- For legal (8.5″x14″) sized paper are supported.
- Brother DCP-L2550 features standard memory sizes up to 128MB.
- In this multifunction printer, Duplexing is performed automatically (two sided printing)
- It offers two-line mono display for system navigation and controlling other system function or activities.
- This monochrome laser printer scan with a resolution of 2400 × 1200 DPI
- It makes use of Brother TN-730, TN-760, and DR730 toner cartridges.
- Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer connect and print your way through the process.
- Voice-activated printing is supported, and a variety of connection options, including built-in WIFI and the ability to connect locally to a single computer through the USB interface, are available.
Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer is a monochrome laser printer and it offers clear and sharp text printing. With its small and compact size and extensive feature set, this All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer is an excellent choice for both the home and small office environments.
It is a 3-in-1 printer with printing, scanning, and copying capabilities but no faxing capability. Because of its all-in-one design, it is an excellent option for workplaces with limited space, since it can accommodate printing, scanning, and copying in a single unit.
Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer also has extremely high printing capabilities. The maximum resolution is 2400 x 600 pixels, and the print rates are up to 36 pages per minute.
With the 250-sheet input tray and one-sheet manual feed slot, the printer can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14″ in size, as well.
The combination of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) makes scanning and copying feasible. A flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and an automatic document feeder (ADF) with a resolution of 600 dpi provide detailed and crisp scans.
The Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer is equipped with a two-line monochrome LCD for easy operation, which allows for a variety of direct printing and scanning choices.
Furthermore, it has Wi-Fi connection in addition to the normal USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports, allowing for totally wireless operation as well as support for direct printing from mobile devices.
Few Related Question to Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer
Q. Is it possible to print #10 envelopes on Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer?
A. Yes, you certainly can. both the back and front trays should be opened.
Printing is simple and fast.
Q. Will there be a starting cartridge included with the printer?
A. Yes, a starting cartridge is included with the Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer.
Q. What is the printing speed for Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer?
A. It offers printing speed up to 36 ppm which is fast and reliable.
Q. Is it possible to print from an adf?
A. Yes, once correctly configured.
Q. What is the maximum document size it support?
A. This multifunction printer provides support to maximum document size up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
Q. Is there any ocr software included?
A. Yes, it offers ocr software.
Q. What is the optical resolution for flatbed?
A. The optical resolution for flatbed on Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer is about 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Q. Is this a printer that prints on both sides automatically?
A. Yes, Brother DCP-L2550 Laser Printer is an Automatic Duplex Printer for your office.
Q. How does it print and what is its printing resolution?
A. This laser printer from Brother offers printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 pixels which gives clear and sharp text printing for your office activities.
Q. How much is its monthly duty cycle?
A. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages.