Designed for printing black and white business documents, the Canon imageCLASS D1620B is a monochrome printer that produces high-quality results. Copying, printing, and scanning are just a few of the capabilities offered by this Canon imageCLASS multifunction printer.
Printing, scanning, and copying are all performed quickly and efficiently by the Canon imageCLASS D1620B Monochrome Laser Printer, which is ideal for small to mid-size workgroups because of its low maintenance requirements.
Featuring a remarkable print speed of 45 ppm at a pixel density of 600 x 600 dpi, the printer also includes an optional paper cassette that holds 550 sheets of paper as well as a 100-sheet tray that allows you to print a wide range of different-sized documents up to 8.5 x 14″.
Because it has a platen glass, it can scan and copy pictures up to 8.5 x 14″ at the same resolution of 600×600 dpi. It is also available in legal-sized flatbed scanning.
An intuitive 5″ color touchscreen makes operation simple, and it can be modified to make everyday activities easier to do.
There are several choices for connecting across a variety of platforms, including printing from mobile and Cloud-based services and apps. Ethernet, USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi connectivity are available.
Handles mobile printing and scanning solutions from a smart phone or tablet to the majority of iOS and Android devices on the market.
It supports Canon PRINT Business, Mopria Print Service, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print, among other printing services. If you like to read more content you can check at Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Premium Printer Review.
This printer comes with the following accessories: Canon Genuine Toner 121, which has a page yield of approximately 5,000 pages and is compliant with ISO and IEC standards, User Software DVD – ROM, Power Cord, and a Getting Started Guide.
Special Features available in Canon imageCLASS D1620B Printer
- Print, Copy, Scan.
- 5″ Color Touch Panel that navigate and helps to control other system activities of the printer.
- 1GB Memory for fast performance.
- Standard Interface Connectivity of USB 2.0, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, Wireless connectivity 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Dimension of 19.5″ x 18.3″ x 17.8″.
- Paper Capacity (Letter, 20 lb. Bond): Standard: 650 Sheets; Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
- Paper Sources (Letter, 20 lb. Bond): Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- Output paper capacity: Standard: 150 Sheets
- Supported Different Media Types which is Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Bond; Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope (10 Envelopes)
- It has weighs of 41.9 lb
- Printing Technology Method: Laser Beam Printing
- It offer print speed up to 45 ppm for Letter and 36 ppm for Legal.
- This monochrome laser printer provides first-print-out time of approx. 6.2 Seconds.
- It offers print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
- Duplex printing is automatic which is standard.
- This multifunction All in One Printer offers Copy Speed up to 45 ppm for Letter and that for Legal up to 36 ppm.
- It takes its first-Copy-Out Time for Letter up to approx. 6 Seconds
- Canon imageCLASS D1620B printer price is reasonable
- Copy Resolution is about 600 x 600 DPI
- Single-Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
- Document Feeder Paper Capacity up to 50 Sheets
- Document Feeder Supported Media Sizes are Legal, Statement, Letter.
- Best Canon imageCLASS D1620B Printer Review in top most sites.
Mostly Asked Question on Canon imageCLASS D1620B Printer
Q. What is the resolution of the print for Canon imageCLASS D1620B Monochrome Printer?
A. It offers print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi that deliver clear text for your work.
Q. Is it a Duplex Automatic Printer?
A. Yes, Canon imageCLASS D1620B Monochrome Printer is a automatic duplex printer that provides printing of document on both sides automatically.
Q. What is its printing Speed?
A. Canon imageCLASS D1620B Monochrome Printer offers print speed up to 45 ppm for Letter and 36 ppm for Legal.
Q. How much is its document feeder capacity?
A. It says up to 50 Sheets.
Q. What is its copy resolution?
A. The copy resolution for Canon imageCLASS D1620B Monochrome Printer is up to 600 x 600 DPI.
Q. How much is the first print out time for Canon imageCLASS D1620B laser Printer?
A. It offers first print out time up to approx. 6.2 Seconds.
Q. What is the memory size for Canon imageCLASS D1620B Monochrome Printer?
A. It says 1GB of Memory.
Q. What are the different supported media sizes?
A. Canon imageCLASS D1620B Monochrome Printer provides support for different media types which is Cassettes: Thin, Recycled, Plain, Color, Bond, Thick; Stack Bypass: Plain, Thin, Recycled, Thick, Bond, Color, Label, Envelope (10 Envelopes).
Q. Is it a durable product from Canon?
A. Yes, this device is long-lasting and can supply printing services for many years with minimum maintenance. It is also cost-effective.
Q. What is the product measurement in size?
A. Dimension: 19.5″ x 18.3″ x 17.8″; Weight: 41.9 lb.