Epson WorkForce ET-3750 is a color all-in-one printer driven by PrecisionCore that enables innovative cartridge-free printing with extra large ink tanks that are simple to refill.
The package contains enough ink for up to 2 years’ worth of printing. It is possible to print up to 11,200 pages with this tremendous quantity of ink, which is roughly comparable to 30 sets of individual ink cartridges.
In addition to that, it has ink bottles that automatically halt the flow of ink when they are empty, and each color has its own key so that it is simple to refill each tank. In addition, you may save your ink costs by as much as 80 percent by purchasing inexpensive replacement bottles.
In addition, the Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Printer features quick auto two-sided printing, a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), borderless printing up to 8.5 inches by 11 inches, simple wireless printing from tablets and smartphones, and a 2.4-inch color LCD for easy navigation and control of the printing system.
In the box it includes: Epson WorkForce ET-3750 EcoTank Printer, manual guide for instruction, CD-ROM that offers product setup configuration, power cord to operate printer, 2x bottles of 502 Black which is of 127 mL and 2x bottles of each 502 Cyan, Yellow and Magenta of 70 mL.
Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer Capabilities, Features, and Advantages
- According to monthly document print volumes that are typically about 300 pages on average.
- Included ink bottle yields determined using the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern in conjunction with Epson’s methodology.
- The amount of actual ink that can be extracted from the cartridge will vary greatly. Each color of ink is used throughout the printing process as well as the maintenance of the printer, and each color has to be accessible so that printing may take place.
- Estimates for the print yield of cartridge sets are derived from the print yields of the black and color ink bottles that are included in the package and are compared to estimates derived from Epson standard-capacity ink cartridge sets for cartridge printers with comparable features as of March 2017.
- A comparison of the savings available based on the purchase price of replacement ink bottles and the cost of purchasing sufficient cartridges to reach the total page yields of the bottles. For more information, please refer to the product description provided below.
- Cartridge-Free Printing is available with the Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer, and the printer itself comes with enough ink for up to two years’ worth of printing.
- It comes with enough black ink to print up to 14,000 pages and enough color ink to print up to 11,200 pages, which is roughly comparable to 30 sets of individual ink cartridges.
- The ink tanks included with the Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer are both supersized and simple to refill.
- This printer has a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and offers quick printing on both sides of the page automatically.
- It is a multifunction printer that supports a paper capacity of up to 150 sheets and borderless printing on paper sizes up to 8.5 inches by 11 inches.
- The PrecisionCore Printing Technology that powers the Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer ensures that the black text produced by the printer has the quality of text produced by a laser.
- This printer has a wide color LCD display that is 2.4 inches, allowing for straightforward configuration and navigation.
- It provides a comprehensive wireless solution and allows for simple printing from iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads, as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
- The Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer supports both Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet networking.
The Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer Customer Questionnaire Contains the Following:
Q. What is the Number of ADF capacity for The Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer?
A. It offers Auto Document Feeder (ADF) capacity up to 30 sheets.
Q. What is the capacity for input paper handling?
A. Input paper capacity is up to 150 sheets.
Q. Does it comes with WiFi Direct option?
A. Yes, Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer offers WiFi Direct and other many features.
Q. Does it support printing with a lan cable?
A. Yes, Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer comes with ethernet by whuch you can easily print your document through lan cable.
Q. Does it support 5G or 2.4G wireless connection?
A. This printer support 2.4G wireless connection.
Q. If the paper is legal size, can it be scanned using the automatic document feeder?
A. Yes, it support scanning of Legal size paper using ADF.
Q. How do you scan both sides of a document using the automatic document feeder (ADF)?
A. You start by scanning the first side of the papers after selecting the option to scan both sides of the page. After the initial side of each document has been scanned, you will rescan the papers by placing them in the automatic document feeder (ADF) with the reverse side facing up.
Q. Does Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer compatible with Mac?
A. Yes, this printer is compatible with Mac.
Q. Is it possible to link this printer to a wired ethernet network as opposed to using the WIFI technology?
A. Yes, you can print either with ethernet or by using wireless connection method. Printing from a mobile, iPad, computer, or any other device that supports wireless printing is very quick and simple to do when using this system.
Q. Does it comes with starter ink cartridges?
A. Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer comes with a starter ink cartridges.
Q. How is the print quality from Epson WorkForce ET-3750 Color Printer?
A. It offers superior quality business level printing for your office document.