About Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer
Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 is a 4-in-1 printer with Wi-Fi connectivity that can print, copy, scan, and fax documents. The WorkForce Pro WF-7840 is a high-performance workstation that increases workplace efficiency and productivity.
This dependable all-in-one printer, which offers high-speed wide-format printing, reliably produces precise, professional-quality prints utilizing breakthrough PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and vibrant DURABrite Ultra inks, according to the manufacturer.
With ISO print rates of up to 25 pages per minute in black and 12 pages per minute in color, as well as duplex print speeds of 16 pages per minute in black and 9 pages per minute in color, the Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer is a great choice for busy offices.
Wide-format printing up to 13″ x 19″, automated double-sided print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities, a 50-sheet rear tray, and a 500-sheet paper capacity are all included in the WF-7840’s design from the ground up to meet the demands of fast-paced enterprises.
Ink droplets as tiny as 3.8pL may be produced by the Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 printer, which can print at resolutions up to 4800 x 2400 dpi and make ink droplets as small as 4800 x 2400 dpi.
This full duplex solution is convenient and simple to use, and it has a variety of features that simplify operation and navigation, such as a 4.3″ color touchscreen and wireless setup through mobile devices.
In addition to typical connection options such as Hi-Speed USB, Wireless (802.11 b/g/n/a/ac), Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), the Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer has a built-in fax machine.
With wireless connection options, you may print and scan from mobile devices using a variety of protocols such as the Epson Smart Panel app, Epson Remote Print, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint, Mopria and Apple AirPrint.
When you purchase the given product, you will receive the following items: WorkForce Pro WF-7840 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer, setup guide, CD-ROM, power cord, DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges, LLT NOGTOX Printer Cable.
Features that are available on Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer
- Printing Technology used is PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology
- Maximum Print Resolution for Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer is 4800 x 2400 dpi
- It offers ISO Print Speed of 25 ISO ppm for black and 12 ISO ppm for color.
- Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 offers 2-Sided ISO Print Speed up to 16 ISO ppm for black and 9 ISO ppm color.
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size is of 3.8 picoliters
- Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer ofers ISO Copy Speed for Flatbed up to 23 ISO ipm for black and 10 ISO ipm for color.
- It offers Copy Quantity up to 1-999 pages
- This printer support Maximum Copy Size up to 11″ x 17″ for A3.
- Copy Features that are available in Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer are Automatic Duple printing, Preview, ID Copy, Collate, Reduction and Enlargement of 25-400%.
- Scanner Type for Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer is Color flatbed and Automatic double sided ADF
- It offers optical resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- This printer provides hardware resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Maximum Resolution supported for this printer is up to 9600 dpi interpolated.
- Color Bit Depth is 48-bit color input and 24-bit color output.
- Scan Bed Size is up 11″ x 17″ for A3
- Scanner Features available in Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer are Automatic double sided Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to PC, Scan to Email, Scan to FTP, Scan to Network Folder, Remove Shadow, Punch Holes and Scan to ScanSmart.
- It offers support to maximum scan area up to 11.7″ x 17″.
- Fax Speed is up to 33.6 Kbps
- Memory for Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer are Receive memory 6 MB and Page memory 550 pages.
- Speed Dials is up 200 (max.)
- PC Fax features Send, Receive, Fax to Email and Fax to Folder
- Auto Document Feeder for fax are 50 sheets, double sided, support up to 11″ x 17″, A3
- Connectivity available in Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Printer are Hi-Speed USB, Wireless (802.11 b/g/n/a/ac), Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
- Display size is up to 4.3″ LCD touchscreen
- Dimensions for this item about 20.3″ x 17.7″ x 13.8″
- Weight is about 50.3 pounds.
- you may also like Canon ImageCLASS D1620B Printer Review.
Question With Their Answer Mainly Asked on Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840
Q. Is Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 a duplex multifunction Printer?
A. Yes, It offers duplex printing with its multifunction like print, scan , copy and fax.
Q. What is the size and weight measurement for this unit?
A. The size measurement for this product are 20.3″ x 17.7″ x 13.8″ and it weighs 50.3 pounds.
Q. What is its print’s speed for color as well as black and white?
A. Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 offers ISO Print Speed of 25 ISO ppm for black and 12 ISO ppm for color.
Q. How much is its max copy size?
A. It says 11″ x 17″ (A3).
Q. What is the resolution for scanner?
A. Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 features Optical Scan Resolution of 1200 dpi, Hardware Resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and Maximum Resolution of 9600 dpi interpolated.
Q. Can you tell me the maximum print resolution for this printer?
A. It offers maximum print resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi that deliver high quality document printing for your office task.
Q. Does it support ADF?
A. Yes, Auto Document Feeder for fax are 50 sheets, double sided, support up to 11″ x 17″.
Q. Is it a wireless color printer?
A. Yes, Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 is a wireless color multifunction printer.